Today and every day, we are so grateful for the 12 years we’ve had in the Willows Neighborhood. We would not have been successful if it weren’t for our incredible community.
Friends have been asking about ways to support the café. Here are a few:
1) Patronage: It seems obvious, but coming in for your coffee needs (plus pastries, breakfast, and lunch) as frequent as what works for you, is the #1 way to help us. The only way we’ll survive is if we still have customers at the other end of this.
2) Buy beer & wine to go: We sell great California wines and local craft beers! One-stop shopping for morning coffee and evening drinks!
3) Buy merchandise: There is new Café Zoë merch coming in this month, including t-shirts, mugs, and stickers! T-shirts range from Youth Large/XS – XXL.
4) Join our online events! Trivia Night happens every Thursday night and Open Mic is every 3rd Friday, and the West Coast Songwriters Open Mic is every last Tuesday. More info at cafezoehub.com
5) Tell your friends that there is a really cool local business to support. Word of (mask-covered) mouth is the best marketing tool.
Corporations will survive this. Small businesses like ours won’t. Please consider shopping local.